[BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND] $38 for World Largest Observation Wheel Singapore Flyer Ticket + Captain Explorer DUKW Tour + $10 Popeye Chicken Voucher (worth $69.40)
- 45% OFF Singapore Flyer Ticket + Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour with $10 Popeye Chicken Voucher!
- Enjoy Singapore's magnificent cityscape, and then some from the World's Largest Observation Wheel (30min)
- Treat yourself to the Singapore's amazing sights on the relaxing land and water cruise aboard the Captain Explorer DUKW® authentic revamped Vietnam War Amphibious Vehicle (1hr)
- Valid for all days including weekends, school & public holidays!
- Strongly recommended for friends, family, tourists & couples
- Redemption Period: 5 Sept - 30 Sept 2012
- Tickets to be utilised by 30 Oct 2012
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- The Singapore Flyer is available daily from 9am - 6pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
- Closed on 21-23 Sep for F1 Race
- DUKW Tour is available daily from 9.30am to 6.30pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
- Advance booking is required
- Closed on19-24 Sep for F1 Race
- Popeye Chicken must be claimed at Singapore Flyer Outlet
- Separate tickets will be issued. You can choose to enjoy all the activities on the same day or spread the fun on different days as you like!
- Present Streetdeal voucher to redeem tickets at Fil Air Travel & Tours @ Lucky Plaza #03-58 (Operating Hours: 10am to 7pm; Mon Sat; Closed on PH)
- Non-refundable & non-exchangeable for cash
- For enquiries, please call 6235 6080
Have you really taken a seat back and quietly admired the beauty of Singapore through the eyes of a foreigner yet? If you haven't, or if you have forgotten how breathtakingly gorgeous the view is from atop the Singapore Flyer, or how captivating the peaceful city stretch and city line looked like whilst cruising by on a DUKW Tour, we urge you to take up our combo package at just $38 now.
Taking a flight on this S$240 million dollar wheel is a one-of-a-kind experience you don't want to miss.
Standing at a stunning height of 165m, Singapore Flyer is the worlds largest Giant Observation Wheel and is set to be one of Asias biggest tourist attractions. It promises more than just a view, but a panorama that captures Marina Bays skyline with a glimpse of neighbouring Malaysia and Indonesia.
As the wheel turns, you'll be treated to a visual 360 degree feast of iconic and historical landmarks and views from the Marina Bay to the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, Empress Place and the Padang. There is no other place in Singapore that offers these breathtaking, magnificent day and glittering night views.
Fil Air Travel and Tours is a travel agency committed to providing only the best and most affordable services to their customers. Some of their services include worldwide ticketing, tour packages, hotel reservations and visa processing. They also work with various airlines, providing convenient access to air tickets for the local community. To find out more about them, visit their Facebook page here.