- Wide variety of All Kinds of famous Authentic Korean Food to be had at Woorinara!
- Use of HEALTHY Canola Oil for their ever famous Korean Fried Chicken (Must Try!)
- Enjoy comfort Korean cuisine at an unpretentious, homely and friendly Korean eatery
- Catch up with fellow Korean-drama addict fans over delicious Korean food & watching KOREAN TV!
- Children (6 - 12 years old) dine at $8.80.
- Night owls can now have one more SUPPER OPTION to add to their list as Woorinara is open till 12 midnight!
- Conveniently available to you @ UPPER BUKIT TIMAH!
- Redemption : 3 Sept - 30 Nov 2012
- Prior reservation is strictly required. Call hotline @ 6524 4631 & quote 'StreetDeal' when making reservation.
- Valid from Mon - Fri (12pm - 3pm & 5.30pm - 12am)
- Voucher does not include drinks and service charge (payable to merchant)
- Voucher does not include drinks and 10% service charge (payable to merchant)
- Not valid for Gimbob (Dried Seaweed Rolls), Tangsuyuk (Sweet & Sour Pork/Chicken), and Mecom-Tangsuyuk (Spicy, Sweet & Sour Pork/Chicken)
- Max of 2 hours dining period. Valid for dine-in only (no take-aways).
- Minimum purchase of 2 vouchers required. 1 voucher is valid for 1 person.
- Please print & present physical StreetDeal voucher before ordering.
- Not valid with other discounts or promotions
- Voucher is non-refundable & non-exchangeable for cash or other products
- Wastage of food will be charge at $5 per 100grams
- A. Original Crispy & Mild
- B. Yum Yum A bit Spicy & Sweet
- C. Soya Garlic Sweet & Mild
- D. Volcano More spicy
- 17. Sampler Boneless Original (3pcs), Yum Yum (3pcs) Soya Garlic (3pcs)
- 18. Teddy's Signature Chicken
BEEF & PORK
- 29. Jokbal Boiled Pork Trotter
- 30. Galbisal-Gui Grilled BBQ Beef
- 31. Samgyeopsal Korean Style BBQ Bacon
- 32. Cheolpan - Bulgogi Pan Fried Beef
- 33. Jeyuk-Bokkeum Stir-Fried Pork
- 36. Bossam Thinly-sliced Boiled Pork
- 37. Hoonjie Chicken Smoked Chicken
- 38. Hoonjie Ori Bossam Smoked Duck
- 39. Bossam Sampler Three Flavor Bossam
VEGETABLES & OTHERS
- 70. Tofu Kimchi Pan Fried Sweet & Spicy Kimchi served with Tofu
- 71. Kimchi-jeon Kimchi Pancake
- 72. La Tofu Fried Kimchi topped with Tofu, served on a Hot Stone Plate
- 73. Woori Salad Lettuce, Onion, Cucumber, Carrot, Tomato topped Canola Oil & Red Chilli-Pepper Paste with Vinegar Dressing & Chicken
- 74. Woori Salad (without Chicken)
- 75. Woori Salad (with Salmon)
- 76. Dakddongjib Spicy Chicken Gizzard
- 77. Itteokbokki Stir-Fried Rice Cake
- 78. Kimchi-Manduguk Kimchi Dumpling Soup
- 80. Dolsot-bibimbab Sizzling Stone Pot Bibimbap
- 81. Bulgogie-deopbap Bulgogi with rice
- 82. Ojingeo-deopbap Spicy Sauteed Squid with Rice
- 83. Original Chicken Set 4pcs of Original Chicken with Rice
- 84. Yum Yum Chicken Set 4pcs of Yum Yum Chicken with Rice
- 85. Soy Garlic Chicken Set 4pcs of Soy Garlic Chicken with Rice
- 86. Volcano Chicken Set 4pcs of volcano chicken with rice
- 87. Jeyuk-deopbap Stir-Fried Pork with Rice
- 89. Kimchi Bokkeumbap Kimchi Fried Rice
- 90. Plain Rice
- 91. Kimchi Mali-Guksu / Kimchi Noodle Soup (Hot) Thin noodles in a hot, clear stock. Topped with sliced egg, chopped kimchi, and topped with seaweed.
- 92. Bibim-Guksu / Spicy Mixed Noodle Thin noodles mixed with a variety of vegetable in a spicy, sweet sauce.
- 93. Kong-GukSu / Cold Soy Bean Noodle Soup
- 94. Ramen / Korean Instant Noodle
- 95. Naeng-myeon / Chilled Buckwheat Noodle Soup Noodles made with buckwheat & starch, served in a chilled beef broth with pickled radish, ice, and a hard-boiled egg.
- 96. Jjajang Myeon / Black Bean Sauce Noodles
- 97. JjamBBong / Spicy Seafood Noodle Spicy noodle soup with mixed vegetable, and seafood.
- 98. Jabchae Glass noodle with stir-fried vegetable
- 101. Soju
Boasting of rich mineral content and neat and clean taste, this natural alkaline SOJU is refined with charcoal made from 3-year old bamboos grown in a clean zone in Mt. Jiri and south coast and baked at 1,000 C. In enhancing the effect of the natural bamboo charcoal refinement method for the existing CHAMISUL.
- 103. Makgeolli / Korean Rice Wine
Rice wine is low temperature aged premium rice wine that contains yeast ferment which produces natural carbonated taste as well as sweet & refreshing flavor.
- 105. Hite / Korean Beer
With tailor-made fermentation, Hite's taste and aroma is more clean and refreshing. By developing the fermentation system that increases fresh aroma in its beer, the aroma is richer.
- 107. Bokbunja / Korean Ice Wine
It is made of carefully chosen raspberry with ocean breeze in yellow soil zone. It has dark purplish colour but clear with unique and exquisite taste. Dark berry, pine tree, floral aroma and honey flavor.
- 109. Bek Se Ju
Ju means wine, and Bek se simply means 100 years old. Its name comes from an ancient Korean tale about good wine. Brew with the finest and unique traditional method, using ginseng as the major ingredient plus eleven other valuable herbs, all cultivated in Korea.
- 111. Ginseng Ju
OTHER LIQUOR & BEVERAGE
- 120. Draft Tiger (JUG)
- 121. Draft Tiger (MUG)
- 122. Tiger 633ml
- 123. Heineken or Carlsberg 330ml
- 124. Take away Draft Tiger 1.5L