$45 per person for 2D1N Stay at Harmoni One hotel (min 2 to go) + 2 way Ferry and Land transfers + Buffet Breakfast + 7 Course Seafood lunch + 1 Day Batam City and Shopping tour + Rp 50,000 shopping vouchers + Option to upgrade to 60 Min Balinese Massage or Foot Reflexology
- Comfortable Superior rooms
- Ideal for a quick getaway
- Located near Nagoya Town for shopping and entertainment
- Package is inclusive of:
- 2 way ferry ticket Spore/Batam/Spore (SG 0830am / Batam 1400pm)
- 2 way land transfer (Pier to Hotel)
- Local English & Mandarin Speaking Guide
- 1 Night Hotel stay at Harmoni One Hotel (Superior Room)
- Buffet Breakfast
- One Day Batam City Shopping Tour
- 7 Course Seafood Lunch
- RP50,000 shopping voucher at First Factory Outlet (with min spending of RP250,000)
- Optional charges: (Pay direct to YS Travel Pte Ltd)
- SINGLE occupancy = 1 Streetdeal Voucher + $38/pax
- Triple sharing 3 Streetdeal Vouchers
- Upgrade to Deluxe room (For couples) $12/night
- Express Clearance at ferry terminal $3/pax
- Infant below 2 years old $20/pax
- Children (2-11 years) w bed $45/pax
- Children (2-11 years) w/o bed $35/pax
- Valid daily including weekdays, weekends, school holidays & public holidays with no surcharge
- 1 voucher per person. Minimum 2 to go.
- Redemption/BookingPeriod: By 15 Sept 2012
- Travel period: Now till 31 October 2012
- Booking must be made at least 7 days before travel date. Hotel room & Ferry subject to availability. Strictly based on a first come, first served basis
- For Booking/Reservation, e-mail to email@example.com and attach Streetdeal Vouchers. Kindly include all your travellers details:
- Name as in passport
- Passport no
- Passport expiry date
- Date of birth
- Passenger Departure Fee & Fuel Surcharge S$20/pax payable to the ferry company when collecting the boarding passes and ferry tickets
- Batam terminal fee of $7/pax payable to Tour guide upon arrival at Batam Ferry Terminal
- Guide and driver tipping of $2 during city tour.
- Visa fee of US$10 per passport payable to Batam Immigration upon arrival (Not applicable for Spore/Msia/Myanmar/Phillipine passport holders)
- Personal Insurance, Optional Tours, Porter Fee and all personal expenses
- Extension per room per night : Single occupancy $70/pax, Twin / Triple sharing $35/pax, Child w bed $30/pax, Child w/o bed $20/pax, INFANT below 2 yrs old FOC
- When a booking is made, the travel agent shall resume full responsibility for all co-ordinations and fulfillment duties towards the customer
- StreetDeal is only responsible for the voucher value, which does not include any other surcharge or taxes which the travel agent may impose
- Strictly No Change of Ferry timing. Additional Surcharge of $5 will be imposed by the Ferry operator if you missed your ferry
- Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from your travel period
- Itinerary for the City Tour is subject to change without any prior notice
- Voucher is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-extendable, non-transferable and not valid with other discounts and promotions
- No amendments or cancellation is allowed once booking is made with travel agency
When visiting Batam Island, your stay at the Harmoni One Convention Hotel & Serviced Apartments would make the perfect venue for an invigorating, much needed getaway
From here, guests enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With main attractions such as the Ferry Terminal, Hang Nadim Airport, Tamarin Santan Golf Club within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location. Which is no doubt why Harmoni One is a largely popular pick for both business and leisure travelers alike..
Harmoni One Convention Hotel & Service Apartments offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. Top features of the hotel include Wi-Fi in public areas, room service, coffee shop, concierge, 24hr room service.
The Hotel comes with internet access LAN (complimentary), coffee/tea maker, daily newspaper, separate shower and tub, television LCD/plasma screen in each room. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or are just looking for a way to unwind after a tough week, you would definitely look forward to the top-class recreational facilities such as fitness center, outdoor pool, jacuzzi, spa and pool (kids)
The Itinerary for City & Shopping Tour includes:-
- - Polo Ralph Lauren
- - Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
- - Go Kart Circuit Centre
- - Flying Fox
- - Indonesia Miniature Park
- - Bengkong Dry Market
- - Pondok Wisata Cultural Show
- - Kek Lapis Baking Center
- - Thoa Pek Kong Chinese Temple
- - First Factory Outlet
- - Batik Factory Outlet
- - 60 min Balinese massage Option 2
1. VIHARA MAHA DUTA MAITREYA
The biggest and most famous Chinese temple in Batam, where one can pray for happiness and harmony
2. GO-KART CIRCUIT CENTER
Officially opened on 1st June 2009 with 395 meters in length and 8 meters wide, the track features 9 turns and 6 straights with access speed of more than 50kmph.
3. BEAUTIFUL INDONESIA-BATAM MINIATURE PARK
The park is a synopsis of Indonesian culture, with virtually all aspects of daily life in Indonesia's 32 provinces encapsulated in separate pavilions within the boundaries of architecture and traditions.
4. LOCAL DRY MARKET
The place that you can purchase famous local dry food, such as Ikan Bilis, Udang Kering, Kerupuk Belinjo, and more at the most affordable prices.
5. GOLDEN PRAWN 933 SEAFOOD KELONG RESTAURANT
This famous restaurant serves traditional Indonesian local seafood dishes with a nice view of north eastern coast of Batam.
6. GOLDEN TOURIST SHOP, KUDA LUMPING CUTURAL DANCE
Where you will be entertained by local villagers with their traditional dances.
7. POLO OUTLETS
Visit the famous Polo Ralph Lauren outlets which carry genuine apparel made in Jakarta and purchase them at a lower cost.
8. THUA PEK KONG CHINESE TEMPLE
The famous & oldest Batam Chinese Temple moved from Kusu Island of Singapore during 1980's.
9. THE FIRST FACTORY OUTLET AT BATAM
Where you can buy beautiful branded clothes and accessories at a very reasonable prices.
10. BATAM SHOPPING MALL
You will visit the biggest shopping mall in Nagoya Town-- the locally famous China town city area. Surrounded by many shops, massage parlors, coffee shops, food courts, karaoke and lounge, hotels, restaurant and many more.
a gander about the citys shopping delights and fill up on affordable
clothing, local delicacies and souvenior fridge magnets even your mother
would love. This deal is for a minimum of two people, so surprise your
partner, ingratiate your spouse or kidnap an overworked colleague for
your own edition of a Batam Holiday.
Y S Travel Pte Ltd
Y S Travel Pte Ltd
201D Tampines St 21
Mon - Fri : 0900hrs - 1800hrs
* Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
* No priority will be given through phone orders as our reservation goes on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED Basis.