$68 per pax for 2D1N Stay @ 4* Star Golden View Hotel + 2 way Ferry Tickets + Land transfers + FREE UNLIMITED KARAOKE w 1 drink at hotel + Buffet Breakfast + 7 Course Seafood lunch + Shopping vouchers + Choice of either 60 mins Traditional Massage / 1 bowl of Bird's nest / 10 Min Go kart / 1 Round of Flying Fox / 20 rounds of bullets of target shooting
- Package is inclusive of:
- 2 ways ferry ticket from Spore Batam Spore (Depart SG 0830am / Depart Batam 1400pm)
- 2 way Land Transfer (Pier to Hotel)
- Local English & Mandarin Speaking Guide
- 1 Night Hotel stay at Golden View Hotel (Superior Room)
- Buffet Breakfast
- One day Batam City Shopping Tour with RP 50,000 shopping voucher at First Factory Outlet (Min spending of RP250,000)
- 7 Course Seafood Lunch (During City Tour)
- FREE KARAOKE SESSION at Golden View Hotel
- 1 voucher to redeem a can of soft drink at the Karaoke Lounge in the hotel
- Free movie at hotel
- Free use of bike on hotel grounds
- Free use of gym / sauna and steam room at hotel
- Choice of either:
1) 60 mins of Traditional massage (not available from 18-20 Aug and 25-27 Oct 2012)
2) 1 bowl of Birds nest soup
3) 10 min Go Kart Ride
4) 20 rounds of bullet for targeting shooting
5) 1 round of Flying Fox (Default for children)
- Additional charges: (Pay direct to YS Travel Pte Ltd)
- SINGLE occupancy 1 Streetdeal Voucher + $40/pax
- Infant below 2 years old $18/pax
- Children (2-11 years) w bed $58/pax
- Children (2-11 years) w/o bed $48/pax
- Golden View Hotel located at Bengkong Laut, which is situated only 45 mins away from Singapore boasts a magnificent panoramic seaview which is bound to leave you enchanted.
- Buy as many vouchers as you like and travel with your loved ones!
- 1 voucher per person (Minimum 2 to go)
- Redemption/Booking period: By 31 Aug 2012
- Travel period: Now till 31 December 2012
NO SURCHARGE for Fridays, Saturdays, Eve of / on Public Holidays and school holidays.
- Booking must be made at least 7 days before travel date. Hotel room & Ferry subject to availability. Strictly based on a first come, first served basis
- For Booking/Reservation, e-mail to email@example.com and attach Streetdeal Vouchers. Kindly include all your travellers details:
- Name as in passport
- Passport no
- Passport expiry date
- Date of birth
- Passenger's departure fee of $6/pax
- Fuel surcharge of $14/pax from Singapore (payable to ferry operator upon collection of boarding pass)
- Batam terminal fee of $7/pax (payable upon departure from Batam ferry terminal)
- Guide and driver tipping of $2/pax/day during City Tour
- Personal Insurance, Optional Tours, Porter Fee, Visa Fee and all personal expenses
- Extension per night :
- Single occupancy $70/room/night
- Twin/Triple sharing $35/pax
- Child w bed $30/pax
- Child w/o bed $15/pax
- INFANT below 2 yrs old FOC
- When a booking is made, the travel agent shall assume full responsibility for all co-ordinations and fulfillment duties towards the customer
- StreetDeal is only responsible for the voucher value, which does not include any other surcharge or taxes which the travel agent may impose
- Strictly No Change of Ferry timing. Additional Surcharge of $5/pax will be imposed by the Ferry operator if you missed your ferry
- For enquiries, call 6784 8568
- Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from your travel period
- Itinerary for the City Tour is subject to change without any prior notice
- Voucher is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-extendable, non-transferable and not valid with other discounts and promotions
- No amendment or cancellation is allowed once booking is made with Travel Agency.
So come along and enjoy an exciting time in Batam with fun-filled activities, shopping spree, seafood lunch, buffet breakfast and dinner!
Golden View Hotel is a Four - Star hotel located at Bengkong Laut, which is situated 45 minutes away from Singapore and boasts an enchanting panoramic sea-view. This establishment houses a total of 215 comfortable and elegant guest rooms with spacious Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Suites and Family rooms.
An array of Hotel facilities that awaits you include: Cuppa Café, Murai Lounge a night life entertainment joint, Rajawali Steak House, Gym, Massage Centre, Sauna / Steam Room, Business Centre, Pool Table, Free Movie screening, Karaoke, Swimming Pool, etc.
Escape from the hectic life and enter a realm of relaxation. Be pampered by the warmth of friendly smiles and services. Enjoy the various activities at the Golden Bay City with Go Kart, Flying Fox, Shooting Target, Paint Ball, etc
- Kek Lapis Baking Centre
- Chocolate House
- Golden Go-Kart Centre
- Batam Taman Mini Indonesia
- Local Product Shop
- Cultural Performance
- Yong Heng Dry Market
- Polo Retail Outlet
- Chinese Temple
- Batik Outlet
- Batam Shopping Mall
A sumptuous fresh seafood lunch awaits you at 933 Golden Prawn Seafood Restaurant. Be entertained by the in-house cultural performances wihile you dine.
Drop by at the GTS to purchase some local snacks and sample the aromatic Arabica coffee which also makes a good gift for your friends, family members or associates.
Have a relaxing time at the Massage salon as the masseur soothes away your stress built up during the weeks.
1. VIHARA MAHA DUTA MAITREYA
The biggest and most famous Chinese temple in Batam, where one can pray for happiness and harmony
2. GO-KART CIRCUIT CENTER
Officially opened on 1st June 2009 with 395 meters in length and 8 meters wide, the track features 9 turns and 6 straights with access speed of more than 50kmph.
3. BEAUTIFUL INDONESIA-BATAM MINIATURE PARK
The park is a synopsis of Indonesian culture, with virtually all aspects of daily life in Indonesia's 32 provinces encapsulated in separate pavilions within the boundaries of architecture and traditions.
4. LOCAL DRY MARKET
The place that you can purchase famous local dry food, such as Ikan Bilis, Udang Kering, Kerupuk Belinjo, and more at the most affordable prices.
5. GOLDEN PRAWN 933 SEAFOOD KELONG RESTAURANT
This famous restaurant serves traditional Indonesian local seafood dishes with a nice view of north eastern coast of Batam.
6. GOLDEN TOURIST SHOP, KUDA LUMPING CUTURAL DANCE
Where you will be entertained by local villagers with their traditional dances.
7. POLO OUTLETS
Visit the famous Polo Ralph Lauren outlets which stock genuine apparel that are made locally. Furthermore, you may purchase these items at a lower cost.
8. THUA PEK KONG CHINESE TEMPLE
The famous & oldest Batam Chinese Temple moved from Kusu Island of Singapore during the 1980's.
9. THE FIRST FACTORY OUTLET AT BATAM
Where you can buy beautiful branded clothes and accessories at a very reasonable prices.
10. BATAM SHOPPING MALL
Visit the biggest shopping mall in Nagoya Town-- located in the famous China town city area. Surrounded by many shops, massage parlors, coffee shops, food courts, karaoke and lounge, hotels, restaurant and many more.
Take a gander about the citys shopping delights and fill up on affordable clothing, local delicacies and souvenir fridge magnets even your mother would love. This deal is for a minimum of two people, so surprise your partner, ingratiate your spouse or kidnap an overworked colleague for your own edition of a Batam Holiday.
Y S Travel Pte Ltd
Y S Travel Pte Ltd
201D Tampines St 21
Mon - Fri : 0900hrs - 1800hrs
* Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
* No priority will be given through phone orders as our reservation goes on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED Basis.