- Whiter teeth in as little as 10 minutes!
- Unique system is designed to be used at home and is extremely easy to use
- Works great on stains caused by coffee, tea, smoking, red wine, fruit juice, cola and aging
- Light treatment is the latest whitening technique used by dentists
- Easy to use in 3 steps:
- Apply Gel to Dental Tray
- Place Dental Tray on teeth and place Light Transmitter against Dental Tray
- Press the power button to turn on Light Transmitter
- Redemption must be made by 31 Jul 2012
- For redemption, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
StreetDeal Voucher number
- Price includes FREE normal postage via SingPost
- Please allow 4-6 days for delivery upon email confirmation
- Products sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
A smile is supposed to lighten the atmosphere and encourage interaction, not remind people about the side effects of drinking coffee and smoking. Should you find yourself falling into the latter, then you might want to look into this next deal.
Outleters now get to enjoy a brighter and more promising smile in as quickly as 10 minutes! The Dental Teeth Whitening System by WhiteLight is a safe and effective way to restore your teeth to their natural white, without experiencing side effects like sensitive teeth.
Easy to use in 3 steps:
- - Apply Gel to Dental Tray
- - Place Dental Tray on teeth and place Light Transmitter against Dental Tray
- - Press the power button to turn on Light Transmitter
This unique product incorporates light technology and uses an advanced dual gel system. A spiral delivery tip mixes the two separate gels, allowing the ingredients to take have full impact, moments before they come into contact with your teeth. The degree of whitening will depend on individuals and the process can be repeated to achieve the results desired.
The Dental Teeth Whitening System can be used even if you have used other whitening products, which includes strips, paint on gels and beaching trays. This product is also suitable for people with sensitive teeth.
- - Some people may experience temporary gum irritation, whitening of gums or tooth sensitivity.
- - This is temporary and not harmful.
- - This system has been designed to whiten natural teeth. It will NOT whiten veneers caps, crowns, dentures, fillings or bridges.
- - This product will not whiten stains caused by tetracycline .
- - If you have gum disease, or receding gums, consult your dentist before use.
- - Keep out of reach of children.
- - Children under 16 should consult dentist before use
- - Not for pregnant women of lactating women.
- - Not for use during orthodontics treatment
- - No not wear Dental Tray while sleeping
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. If it works so fast, isnt it harmful to my teeth?
A. White Light uses the same active ingredient used by dentists.
Q. What makes White Light so unique?
A. It incorporates light technology and uses an advanced dual gel system. The spiral delivery tip mixes the two separate gels giving you the fullest benefit of the ingredients moments before they come into contact with your teeth.
Q. How much whiter will my teeth be?
A. Your teeth can be whiter in as little as 10 minutes, however, the degree of whitening will depend on the amount of staining and the natural color of your teeth.
Q. What if I have sensitive teeth?
A. People with sensitive teeth love White Light because they can use it for as little as 10 minutes. However, if sensitivity does occur, it is temporary and should go away within a few days.
Q. If I smoke or drink coffee will this product work for me?
A. Yes. WhiteLight's whitening process allows you to indulge in the things you enjoy while keeping your teeth whiter, however, you may need to repeat the process more frequently to achieve satisfactory results, as you would with any tooth whitening system.
Q. Can I use White Light if Ive used other whitening products?
A. Yes. If youve used strips, paint on gels or bleaching trays, you can still use WhiteLight to achieve additional whitening or to re-whiten. It's an ideal way to maintain your white smile by simply using it as needed.
Q. My teeth aren't whitening as fast as I would like. What can I do?
A. Most people think their teeth are yellow, but teeth often have gray stains as well, which take longer to whiten. Also, some teeth simply take longer to whiten than others. For additional whitening, simply press the power button again for another 10 minute cycle. You may repeat the cycle up to 3 times for a total of 30 minutes during each whitening session to maximize results. Keep using WhiteLight and over time your teeth should become whiter.