GRAB NOW! $10 For European 3 Course Sophistication @ Katong! Valid DAILY! 13 Delicate Choices of Main + 10 Luxe Choices of Dessert/Soup + Drink! Highly Recommended Online & in the Media For The Refined Palates!
- Indulge in European 3 Course Sophistication @ Katong,The Loft
- Soup or 10 Choices of Dessert: Valrhona Choc Cakes, Rum Cree Brulee, Choco pot, Lychee Bavario, Chocolate Creme brûlée, Yogurt panna cotta with blueberry sauce, Chilled Mango Choco cups, Peanut Butter Tart, Ice Cream ( Choc / vanilla )
- Choice of Drink: Premium Coffee / Hot Tea / Iced Tea / Soft Drinks
- Contemporary fusion cuisine, featuring an European-styled art of cooking, specializing in fresh, indented seafood
- Highly recommended by food bloggers and at online food portals!
- Cosy and relaxing 2-storey bistro within a quaint restored shophouse, with brightly decorated interiors and large, sunlight-admitting windows overlooking the street
- Voucher is valid till 6 Sept 2012, One voucher per Pax, Min 2 Buys
- Valid for Lunch and Dinner from Mon to Sun. TOP UP $2 For Sat Dinner. Not Valid for Sun Lunch. Closed on Tue.
- Please call to make a reservation @ 9171 2888. Redemption is strictly by reservation only. Subject to seat availability
- Choice of Main: Chicken Bolognese pasta / Trio- Mushroom Pasta / Assorted Vegetable Pasta / Alfredo Chicken Pasta / Beef Lasagna / German Bratwurst Meal / Angus Beef Burger / Texas Chicken Burger / American Breakfast/ Crispy Chicken/ Fish Bite/ Calamari Rings/ Martini Prawns
- Service charge applicable
- Strictly MUST PRINT& PRESENT StreetDeal voucher before ordering. NO paypal transaction slip and email, or mobile version will be accepted
- Unlimited vouchers per person! Buy multiple as gifts!
Furnished in The European- Victorian Style
The Loft resides in a shop house along the nostalgic Katong precinct. This is a cosy and relaxing 2-storey bistro,within a quaint restored shophouse.
The Loft is a stylishly chic restaurant that serves contemporary fusion cuisine. History buffs and ravenous foodies alike will be smitten by the brightly decorated interior and large, sunlight-admitting windows overlooking the street.
Simple yet elegant, the Loft features European-styled art of cooking, specializing in fresh, indented seafood. Indulge in our mean piece of medium-rare tuna steak, or tenderly braised Merlot Lamb Shank that melts in your mouth. Weekly Chef's Specials on our big black board extend the creativity of our Chefs beyond the already extensive menu; presenting seasonal catches or capturing occasional epiphanies (light bulb moments) of the masters in the kitchen.
From house-made mashed potatoes to al dente aglio olio pasta, we are firm believers that best-tasting food does not necessary come from the most expensive sources, but instead, fresh and complementary ingredients cooked just right. Join us on the journey of discovering and savouring good food!
"We Had a hearty dinner that night at the Loft at Katong the other night. Was deciding with my husband where to eat near our place and was approached by the friendly host outside the restaurant. We decided to give it a try. For starters, we had the martini prawns.. the presentation was pretty impressive: 4 large prawns dipped individually in glasses of martini garlic sauce. The prawns are fresh and we literally sipped up all the sauces!"
"For mains, we had the hake fish and chips and the monk fish stew. We didn't know what hake is until the service crew explained it to us: a type of cod fish. the meat is pretty soft and it does not have the oiliness that our common cod fish has. The beer batter of the fish is thin and crispy, much to our delight. The monk fish stew is the interesting one, the meat tasted like lobster! The stew is thick and goes well with bread or rice." -Yebber.com
Parking : Odeon Katong, Along Marshall Road, Ceylon Road, Katong Village or Roxy Square